Friday, September 5, 2014

Maggie's First Steps


Only a few weeks of living in our first home, Maggie took her first steps. And I missed it. But grandma was a fabulous teacher and Maggie was ready to show off when I got home. 

Today I watched a segment on Studio 5 where Shelby Osmond talked about creating home videos. And a spark was ignited. 

I pulled out my MacBook from 2007. 

I downloaded software to allow me to flip the videos in iMovie HD.

Said software will probably give me a virus. Although I probably already have one.

When I was almost done, iMovie "unexpectedly closed." and I had a mild melt down when it didn't save.

But I was determined. So I started over.

And here it is.


3 comments:

Shelby Osmond said...

That was adorable! I love love those first steps and how proud you get as a mom. I'm glad you restarted and finished it! Plus that song is perfect for this video!!

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

❤️It!

LauraP said...

I love that song! So perfect. Maggie caught on very quickly! So cute. I need to learn to do this