Thursday, January 30, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

I agree with another blogger that Valentines Day is worth celebrating now that I can decorate with hearts galore. 

The other day I picked up some adorable paper hearts from Pebbles and sewed them together to create a super long heart garland. I had to get creative where to hang such a long garland. I don't have a fancy chandelier above my kitchen table so I created one with my hearts. 


I then did my first glitter project with 2 year old Kennedy. I have to recruit toddlers to come craft with me since Maggs is too little still. 

She chose pink and orange glitter for our heart. And I didn't evenly distribute the glue very well. So here's our blotchy glitter heart. 

And then here's my pretend mantle celebrating winter and Valentines Day. 


2 comments:

m & k said...

Aww cute! Lets have a crafting night sometime!!

Angel said...

Love it all! I really need to get my valentines decor up!