Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A bug turned on the light?

Funny of the day:
Sitting on the back deck, Mac saw a cord hanging down from the wall. He then saw the outlet covered by a plastic case and put the two together.

Me: "What are you doing Macky?"

As he opens the case and plugs in the Christmas light.

Me: "You turned on the lights!"

Case shuts and pulls the chord out.

Me: "oh you unplugged the lights."

Mac: "A bug? A bug turned on the lights?" As he squints his eyes and looks all around him.

Me: "no, you unplugged the lights when you shut the case."

Mac: "A bug turned on the lights? Where's a bug?"

I laughed and smiled. Oh the joys of being a kid.

Awkward of the day:
And then as I drove home I was stopped at a light and looked to the van next to me. A very angry woman was yelling at her husband in the seat next to her. I quickly looked away feeling like I had just intruded.

Note to self: never yell at Colonel Brandon when stopped at a red light.

No comments: