Saturday, April 2, 2011

It took me three years...

to grow out my hair. When I left on my mission in Jan. 2008 this is what it looked like...
then it grew and grew...slowly but surely. I suffered through the awkward length stages where one side was longer than the other...but I wanted to see how long I could get it.


I was always jealous of my sisters' beautiful long red hair and I wanted to be like them and donate it to Locks of Love.
.
So I just let it grow and decided to donate it when I got sick of it...well that happened on Friday.


And then this happened.


So long hair.

6 comments:

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

You look fabulous, and GOOD FOR YOU for donating to Locks of Love! Naomi did that, and I am so proud of you both! Maybe that should be *my* goal!

wisp said...

What a sweetheart you are! =D And you look adorable!!! =)

Angel said...

Yay for short hair and donating the locks! I didn't realize your hair had gotten that long! It looks super cute short. It reminds me of you more-if that makes any sense. Miss ya!

McCaye said...

Wow your hair was super long! You look great. I miss you!

Tamera said...

I LOVE your hair short! WOW it got long!

Aubree said...

Oh yay! I can't wait to see it! You look great! :) I think I just talked Dave into letting me cut mine.