Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wednesdays

This is what I wrote yesterday during my class...

My head is beating and I need to sleep. Wednesdays are not going to be fun--at all. I need food. It's 6:30 and I still have 20 minutes of class. Lame. I can't think. My professor collects spit in his mouth till it gets thick and white. It collects on his teeth, tongue, and the crevices of his lips. Gross. I just want to be home--with my food, diet coke, Colonel Brandon, and TV. I need to read Shakespeare and study Spanish. But I really don't want to. I can't believe it's only the second day of classes. I'm glad this class is only once a week. Wednesdays are now my least favorite day.

The end.

2 comments:

LauraP said...

Last semester I didn't like Wednesday's either because I had a once a week night class. Although my professor didn't have nasty spit mouth. Good Luck with your Wednesdays! I always brought food to my night class.

Nicole Nield said...

your blog is cute I like the new look