Friday, January 14, 2011

oh what a morning

It all begins at 4:00 am when I wake up about ever 30 min. till I finally get out of bed at 7:45.
In the shower I have a little visitor (4 year old Kelty who I'm tending for the week).
The body aches from my nasty cold make me really debate whether I should go to class.
Knowing there will be a quiz I decide to brave the cold (both inside and out).
I turn on the car, get out at begin scraping.
Now that that's done I try opening my car door.
Nothing.
Somehow, someway the lock had gotten bumped so my car was running and I couldn't get inside.
I wait.
My sister shows up to watch the kids while I'm in class. I tell her to call Colonel Brandon and ask to borrow her car.
As I drive away with no paper, pen, book, or phone I realize I never explained what Amanda should actually say to The Colonel when she calls him.
I hope he won't be too upset that I just ruined his sleeping in day.
Making it to class just in time after parking illegally and running to class I take my quiz (after borrowing a pen and paper) and ace it (for once).
I thankfully see no ticket on my car and I drive home.
Oh what a morning.

1 comment:

wisp said...

D= Eep! So much stress! I can't help but giggle about how the Colonel responded to his wake up call. xD