Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's a new year

As I was catching up on reading others blogs I realized I needed to jump on the bandwagon of the 2010 reflection. Some highlights:

planning a wedding with Colonel Brandon in law school and me in...regular school?
getting married to my sweety in Logan
moving to Springville
buying decorations for the house throughout the year
tearing down wallpaper at my parents
relaxing on our honeymoon at Daniels Summit
finishing my first year in the English teaching program
Colonel Brandon finishing the first half of law school (it's all downhill from here right!)
taking several trips to Logan, some happy and some sad
saying farewell to Grandpa Emmett, we sure do miss you
meeting Grandma Ina
Dinners with family and friends
camping times two
fishing in Alaska
spending the night at several other homes watching kiddies while the parents vacation
getting away to St. George with Colonel Brandon
visiting the hospital way too often to see my dad
Thanksgiving with the Bastians
our first Christmas together at home
skiing
golfing
swimming
doing p90x (for one day)
buying a playstation
helping friends and family move
playing lots of new games

This is definitely a short list and Colonel Brandon could add a lot more, but here's just a few highlights. We had a fabulous Christmas and you can see some pictures
here from the Emmett Christmas party and the ski days following. The break was too short, but it's now time to be off to Spanish. Yikes!

1 comment:

Natalie Lundberg said...

My favorite....doing px90 for one day, ha I love it!!