Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Spirit


Tonight we watched The First Presidency Christmas Devotional after dinner at The Colonels parents. It was the highlight of my day. That and sitting by the cutest family in Sacrament Meeting. I got to color with Audrey and she has the sweetest smile.

I love December. I love it more when I don't have school, but I still find time to not do my homework and work on decorating. I helped my mom with her house and learned how to do amazing bows on the banister garland. I've also changed and added to my own house. I am so excited for this season and can't wait to spend more time with the ones I love. And remember my Savior. I am blessed. Oh so blessed.

This is a nativity my mom let me borrow this year. It was my favorite when I was little and one of the first she got for her collection. There are lot of nativity sets out there that I don't particularly like, but I have two of the best. Thanks to my fabulous family.

1 comment:

jade said...

my parents and i collect nativity sets from around the world. i LOVE this one.