Wednesday, August 4, 2010

One Lucky Girl

Last night I went to bed kind of early (late for me, early for my hubby) so I could get up super early to go to a free Zumba class. I've wanted to go to a class for a while now since everyone is talking about how amazing it is. And even though it was at 5:50 it was free, so I went for it.

When I got to the door to walk out, Brandon had left a little note for me telling me I am his angel. I smiled as I walked out counting my blessings for bringing this man into my life.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey! This is Heidi (Carl's Heidi)

I'd love to blog with you so...email me at usudancindoll@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog!

wisp said...

He really is a sweetheart. =) He has a lot of love to give. I've been so happy that you found each other. <3