Friday, August 13, 2010

6 months already!


I can't believe it's been 6 months of married life with my hubby. I just love being married and I would highly recommend it...when the time is right.

Last night Brandon convinced me to stay up past midnight! so we could go see the meteor shower. I had never stayed awake to see one (surprise) and it was so romantic :) Perfect way to celebrate 6 months of marriage.

(Disclaimer: Brandon was so patient with me and my whiney voice last night. It was surprisingly cold and I was tired and not dressed appropriately. But he bundled me up and kept my toes warm while he kept me smiling and laughing.)

2 comments:

Papa John said...

It sounds like fun but what wasn't will come out in the wash.

wisp said...

Congratulations, you two! What a romantic way to celebrate. He loves you so much. John and I had our 7th anniversary yesterday. We stayed up late laughing and crying over memories of the years. I know someday you guys will remember the meteor shower and how cold it was and how fun it was anyway. *hugs* We love you and miss you!