Thursday, July 22, 2010

Unashamed

I'm trying to make my blog cute like hers or hers. But I think you have to have kids to do that. Maybe not. I don't know.

Last night I got to go to Will and Mac's house. After Mac was sleeping I took Will on a walk in his little car. He was so sad when his mom left and I knew his dad was going to be coming home to change in basketball clothes soon, so I had to get him out of the house. It was fun teaching him words like stop sign and mail box.


He kept looking at me like this and laughing so hard. It took many tries to get this picture on my phone without the top of a blurry head.

Which made going inside that much harder. But we turned on So You Think You Can Dance and danced along.

It feels so good to go crazy and not be ashamed at how horrible of a dancer you are. I think that's why I love babysitting so much. I don't ever feel embarrassed or ashamed in front of little children. Probably because they're closer to God than any of us.

2 comments:

Papa John said...

You sound like a really well dresses Nanny to usand the picture proves it.

Aubree said...

Your so cute. I am slightly embarrassed of will pajamas. :) Oh well, he loves them. And I love that you dance with him.