Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Uniform

For the last few years I have been a nanny for different families and I absolutely love it. However, I am not fortunate enough to have a sweet polo that is three sizes too big or khaki pants that make my thighs look huge. I have thought about getting scrubs and saying that's my work uniform...but for some reason felt that wouldn't work very well.

But last summer I found the perfect uniform...with the help of my sisters.

The Hanes White V-Neck.

At one point I had nine or so of them...I think a few have gone missing since and one is now tie-die, but I love them. The only bad thing is that Aubree and Val probably think that's all I own. So occasionally I dress up a little, but then I just end up missing my white v-neck. Oh and did I mention they're mens :)

1 comment:

A and M said...

I should of grabbed some of those when I was a nanny! At the school I worked for our uniform was exactly what you described...a royal blue polo, 3 sizes too big & khakis that did make my thighs look big!
I won't wear royal blue anymore.

These shirts will be great motherhood uniforms too in the future. Do they have gray or black, to hide the pregnancy fat?