Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fathers Day...belated

This is rather late, but I wanted to give a shout out to the fabulous fathers in my life. After babysitting two adorable little boys for four days, we were able to end our fathers day with yummy food and even yummier dessert. I must say Brandon is going to be one amazing dad. He was always there to help the boys calm down and stop crying. He played basketball with Will and made Mac smile when he didn't feel well. He even mastered feeding Will food...which is a major feat. Love you hun!

I am so blessed to have an amazing dad that is so willing to help anyone at any time. He taught me how to work hard and play hard. And he has survived 23 + years of being the only man in the house. Love you Dad!
And I'm blessed to have a father-in-law now! He is so easy to talk to and is always ready to help us when we need him. Love you Reese!

And while I don't have pictures I have two of the most amazing grandfathers in the world. They support all their grandkids and keep the family together. They both work hard and love their family. Love you grandpa Emmett and grandpa Lundberg!

3 comments:

Papa John said...

How come you were so lucky? It sounds like you have it all!

wisp said...

That's such a good picture of my dad. :) He really is awesome. :) And the picture of you with your father warms my heart. How happy. :D

Emily said...

That's actually my mom dancing with my dad! Doesn't she look young. She will be happy to mistaken for me ;)