For the last few date nights we've been walking through the Parade of Homes. What an incredible sight...people sure are still finding ways to live the life, even in "this economy." It was fun seeing ideas for our future home and seeing what it would be like living the high life.
Before the pictures...a few insights.
1. Are Theaters that necessary...how some comfy couches and a big screen in a basement family room. I've never seen more home theaters in my life.
2. Master Bedroom should be on a different floor than all other bedrooms.
3. Hardwood floors throughout the house...not soft on the toes.
4. I want my house to be decorated by Four Chairs I don't think Brandon would approve though :)
5. I want to be a good cook with a large kitchen.
This was one incredible yard!
Loved this little girls room
Another one of Brandon's favorites
Date night in your basement!
hello kitchen...and three TV's in the background
Knight in shining armor
Let's go swimming
And then we'll go to our very own movie theater