Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma


I want to start celebrating the wonderful people in my life so I'm going to post something about them on their birthday. Beginning with Grandma. I stole this picture from the Emmettville blog of my Grandma with her six kids. The photo was most likely shot by Grandpa who is one fine photographer. My mom is on the far right of the picture.

I am so lucky to have a Grandma that would make us the best macaroni and cheese in the history of the world; watch us granddaughters in fashion shows with the dress ups; always have the treat drawer stalked with yumminess; make us the cutest blankets; and show us her love along with Grandpa.

Love you Grandma!

4 comments:

Papa John said...

Thanks you for your thoughts. When the time comes for yo to join the legions of loving mothers, we are sure you will follow the paths that have been set out for you.

Angel said...

That is such a cute picture! I love it! :)

falslev family said...

Happy Birthday Grandma! That picture makes me laugh! Great post Em. Grandma is one terrific woman!

Laura-Clark said...

Oh I LOVED Grandma's Mac and Cheese! I love that picture, look at Grandma's fancy umbrella and purse. Love her!