Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One Lucky Girl

I don't know if I will ever be able to say thank you enough for everything everyone has been doing for Brandon and me this last month! I had some amazing showers thrown by friends and family. I come home everyday to gifts and Brandon and I have received some much needed hand-me-downs. (Thanks to John & Christine, Mom & Dad, and Reese & Cathie, Chad & Marie). We would not be able to do this without all your love and support. Can't wait til Saturday!

3 comments:

Beth said...

It was nice going through your blog. Like the header image of your blog. Ihampers.co.uk

Laura-Clark said...

Yay! I'm excited for your wedding!

Papa John said...

We may not have true true bells on but the proverbial once will definitlty be in place tomorrow. we are really looking forward to being there.