Friday, February 26, 2010

Married Life

Conveniently, a few days after coming home from the honeymoon, Veronica - Brandon's car -decided she needed a new part (front engine mount). This left us with one vehicle this entire week and Brandon has had to sacrifice a few hours of sleep to come to school early with me. I can't tell you how much I love driving to and from school with him though. It makes me happy to travel that short 13 minutes with the man I love.





I plan on posting pictures from the big day, but a lot of you have done that for me :) These few pictures were taken by Maren's boyfriend, Brett. (Thanks!)

Thanks everyone. It was the perfect day. They say at least one thing goes majorly wrong on your wedding day. I have to disagree, unless coming out of the temple with no one to cheer and hug is something major. It made for a funny time of us standing awkwardly until everyone made it over for us to pretend to come out again. People telling Brandon to knock on the temple door was the best. Surprisingly it worked, but we couldn't go entirely back in. Standing with the door open was good enough for me though.

There were a few missed faces, but all in all it was the day I dreamed of since I was little.

It's fun playing house now and I am slowly getting things organized and decorated. I'll post some pictures some day. As for now, I am going to get back to studying and waiting for Brandon to get out class.

3 comments:

Papa John said...

And what a special day it was! Now the assignment for you two is to make sure that neither one of you disappoint us in the future - all the votes that I am aware of have been positive for each of you.

wisp said...

I love these pictures. You both look so happy! It makes my heart feel so good. :)
I forgot Brandon's car was named Veronica. :D OH, I miss that little brudder. If you two need ANYTHING, call us and let us know and we'll do whatever we can. We love you!!!

Tea Marie Photography said...

I'm so sad I missed it. I still feel awful about it! By the way, you got rid of your facebook! I miss you!