Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wedding plans...

I am counting down the days...but there's still a lot to do. Here are the plans thus far:

1. Two amazing photographers (I know everyone says I'm weird - but photos are the most important right?)
Tea Marie photography (you can also look at my engagements on her fan page on facebook) and


2. A wedding dress from David's Bridal. Sorry I'm not going to post which one, because it will look way different after they alter it :)

3. Luncheon at Hamilton's Restaurant in Logan.

4. Temple date set for February 13, 2010

5. Dresses for my sisters from Shabby Apple (great suggestion from Laura. Thanks!)

6. Still to do: Flowers, Announcements, and Registering...I better get moving!

6 comments:

adrienne said...

Way to go Emily! Make sure you register before January 30th! :)

Amber said...

I'm so excited for you!!!

McCaye said...

Yahoo!
I can't wait... and btw, I don't think you're weird about the photography, I hired 2 photographers too :). I think that you're allowed to choose one or two things that mean the most to you and splurge on them. Good choice.
I can't wait to see you in the temple.

wisp said...

You are on a roll, girl! :) I think you are smart about the photography - I wish I had put more focus on it after it was all over, so well done. I know this is probably extremely stressful, but I think you both are handling it well. You're a beautiful couple. =)
~Christine

Papa John said...

We will be there (with figurative bells on)and are looking forward to having Brandon added to the extended family. If we can help with anything, please let us know.

Marietta Malnar said...

Luncheon at Hamiltons in Logan? That is my hometown! Why up there? Good choice though!