Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Love's first year



The other night I got exciting news from my wedding photographer, Justin Hackworth. He is doing a new project this year for the first ten brides of 2010. It is called "Love's first year." He is going to do five photo shoots of Brandon and me during the first year of our marriage. We get to choose where we want to do them and then we get one of his books at the end. The books are incredible and I am thrilled. Brandon is excited because I am. He doesn't particularly enjoy having his picture taken, but he is so supportive because he knows how important photos are to me. I am one lucky girl!

(If you click on the photo it looks better)

5 comments:

Dave and Lizzie Barrett said...

VERY cute picture! How fun! Such a cute idea!

Angel said...

Are you kidding me?! That is SOOO awesome Em! Especailly because your photographer is AMAZING! I wish I had that. You are going to LOVE all those pictures! yay! :)

collinanddani said...

So I have a plan. Get preggos on your honeymoon, then he will do maternity pics of you and then also your babies newborn pictures! And then Emery will have a friend :) I know, I'm a genius

Laura-Clark said...

That is such a fun idea, I wish I had something like that! Can't wait to see you next Saturday for your fun shower!

Papa John said...

You both look great no matter what pose or who takes the picture. Just make sure things stay that way!