Thursday, December 3, 2009

Time for decorating!

Brandon and I enjoyed decorating his family Christmas tree, which included several star wars ornaments and handmade ornaments from Kindergarten. I love Christmas and I just want to be done with school so I can fully participate in the Christmas spirit! We even listened to Michael Buble and Josh Groban Christmas - some of Cathie Bastian's favorites. I firmly believe Christmas music makes everything better. And spending the evening with Brandon.


So the pictures are quite blurry...but you get the idea.


1 comment:

Papa John said...

We may not be allowed to come to conslusions but it apperars to us that you two like each other and we concur. We will support yo on whatever decisions you make! It was good to have you both here for Thanksgiving dinner. Norda is putting the finishing touches on the Christmas decorations today so we should be ready for the next visit.