Monday, November 2, 2009

It's a Charlie Brown Halloween

Lucy and Schroeder doing what they do best!
aka Emily and Brandon
the girls... and I'm sure you could take a good guess to whom the creature below might be...

Here are some highlights from Halloween this year! My mom noted that it has been several years since she's had a picture of all 5 girls together in halloween costumes. Amanda was the best black person ever, Jamie was the sexiest Cheetah, Camilla - the cutest Minnie, Carly - the hottest Red Devil, and me...well I was a cartoon character. Don't really know what to say about that.

4 comments:

Angel said...

Seriously?! Amanda looks awesome! How did she get her skin to look like that? I think your costume is super cute Em!! :)

adrienne said...

You girls are too cute! And I love the Lucy costume! Who is this Brandon guy?!

Laura-Clark said...

Love the Lucy costume, it is such a creatvie idea! All of the Lundberg girls look so cute, and if that is your dad with all of his "pelts" he looks scary!

Papa John said...

I finally figured out how to access newer blog posts. Thanks for keeping us up to date. I am still having trouble with the small size of your pictures - they don't enlarge enough for me to save.