Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to me...

My incredibly amazing birthday this year included lots of lunches and dinners throughout the week, flowers from Brandon, and very nice gifts from everyone. Thanks for all the birthday wishes! It's quite weird thinking I'm now 23...not saying that's old or anything :) Thinking I was a missionary last year on my birthday is a little strange. I miss it everyday and just last night I had a dream I saw the Vieira family and Jasmine (the baby) was suddenly a boy and enormous. Strange...

Here are a few highlights from last week!

On Monday my family took me to Olive Garden for dinner and Molly got to come too :) She is definitely figuring out how psycho our family is...They gave me awesome presents including shoes, movies (My Turn On Earth...anyone seen it? I am watching it today!), a temple bag, and books.

On Tuesday Brandon came over to watch So You Think You can Dance and showed up with these flowers! On my birthday he gave me this c.d.

And on Friday he made me his famous enchiladas with homemade flour tortillas. They were amazing! He also helped me with my paper that was due at midnight...
So both of us look odd in this picture...our eyes look a little sluggish.

2 comments:

Papa John said...

The pictures only give us a taste of Brandon but we are looking forward to meeting him face-to-face on Thanksgiving day. You have never led us astray so far so we are expecting nothing but the best.

Laura-Clark said...

What a cute boyfriend to make you yummy food! Sounds like he is coming to Logan for Thanksgiving, is he prepared for all of us Emmett's!!