Saturday, November 7, 2009

Are you okay with touching bones?


This was the question asked before playing a Mongolian game. I was very confused by this and a few things went through my head..."human bones? in what way would we be touching ankle bones...and where would these bones come from?" Oh don't worry they were sheep ankle bones. And supposedly they were sterilized. Do they sterilize bones in Mongolia? Anyhow it definitely made for a fun and quite odd date, but those are the best kind right? We did get a little competitive - and the girls conquered. Jerry making the floor vibrate with his fist multiple times was a highlight, as was beating Brandon. :) And this is a picture of a very pretty and clean ankle bone...I think most of ours had some sort of osteoporosis...or some other bone disease.

5 comments:

Papa John said...

What ever it takes to add up to a good time is OK. If you beat Brandon by too far I hope he doesn't take it personally. Even though I didn't x-ray many Mongolians during my working years I suspect the bones pictured are from animals and not humans.

Anonymous said...

Hey

I wanted to share with you a AMAZING site I just came across teaching [url=http://www.kravmagabootcamp.com][b]Krav Maga[/b][/url] like they teach it in the Israeli Army (IDF) If you guys have seen the Tv Show called Fight Quest you would have seen their chief instructor Ran Nakash there featured on their [url=http://www.kravmagabootcamp.com][b]Krav Maga[/b][/url] segment. Anyways, let me know what you think. Is training via the internet something you would do?


all the best

Fred

Anonymous said...

Awesome site I enjoyed reading your information

[url=http://partyopedia.com]party supplies[/url]

Anonymous said...

O relogio que sempre sonhou pode ser seu a partir de R$299,00

Replicas de relogios famosos de grandes marcas como Rolex,
breitling, omega, tag heuer, ferrari, porsche e muito mais , replicas
italianas e suiças da melhor qualidade, com total garantia e parceladas em
até 15x. aproveite.

Estado- SP
msn - relogiosfamosos[@]hotmail.com
telefone 11-3711-2574

Visite nossa pagina web: http://www.guiadosrelogiosfamosos.com.br

Anonymous said...

Yo! Wonderful content! I am a daily visitor (much like addict :P) to your website however , I had a concern. I am only not necessarily sure whether its the right site to ask, but you've got no spam comments. I get comments similar to mOF qjJTexas ColocationvlDrgzx day by day. Are you going to you help me? Many thanks.