Monday, October 26, 2009

Where did this boy come from?


Where the Wild Things Are was one of my favorite books as a child and the movie is just as amazing! I laughed and cried (surprise surprise) and it made me want to be a kid. It's a movie about friendship, family, love, forgiveness, and change. I saw the movie with a boy named Brandon and I guess I happened to mention how I loved the music...well today he stops by with the soundtrack! Who does that?! Or perhaps I'm just not used to sweet boys, but I was super excited. The soundtrack is amazing and I love it. Life is great where the wild things are.

1 comment:

Angel said...

I really liked the movie too. My whole family went and saw it together when I was home recently. My mom read that book to us so much she still has it memorized! :) I loved the style and artistic theme. The music was so great as well! I'm excited you got the soundtrack, so sweet of Brandon! I want to buy it too.