Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Top ten thoughts...

1. Found out recently my grandpa Emmett has cancer and I don't know how I feel about that.
2. Elder Oaks talk he gave at BYU-I yesterday. Amazing! I recommend it to everyone.
3. What's up with boys asking girls on dates through texts...
4. School is killing me one day at a time.
5. I found out one of the girls I was babysitting over the weekend has swine flu. No, I have not gotten a flu shot and yes, the night she got sick she came down to my bed at 2 am crying and yes, she laid right next to me. I think I'm okay and I hope Ashlyn feels better very soon.
6. I get to go to Lagoon on Saturday! and I've had this strange urge to go on a roller-coaster ever since I stepped off the plane back in Utah a few months back.
7. I need to study the scriptures better.
8. I get to see my friend Angel on Saturday :)
9. I have the day off from work tomorrow!
10. I feel like I could be the girl on "Confessions of a Shopaholic"

1 comment:

Angel said...

Wow, I feel so special to have made it on the list! :) I'm way excited to see you!!